Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Omg My First Post~ xD

Well, basicly i don't blog. Used to think it was too troublesome to update or create one. But since everyone else has one AND i seem to have alot of crap and junk to share, i mean why not? ;D
Alright, just for those who don't know me, here goes :
I'm Jack Liew Yu-Jie.
I'm 18.
I'm a guy *double check* "yeap!"
Things i love in life :
Football/Futsal, Friends, Outtings, Gaming, Chatting(online/sms), Checking out chicks(c'mon which guy doesn't xD) and of course, FOOD.
Things i don't really like :
Bitchy Inconsiderate Irresponsible Two-Faced Arrogant Stuck Up Brainless PEOPLE.
AND also STREAMYX. It just sucks bad. ;D
Since this is my very first blog and it's already june, there's hell lotsa shit to write.
But let's cut things short. Go to the main points shall we. =]
Around Jan,
First joined CAT aka Certified Accounting Technician at Sunway University College.
Damn nice place but damn sucky course. Sucky because u get the shortest breaks, longest hours and most frequent exams. F.Y.I. its ONCE EVERY 3 WEEKS.
Survived pretty much of it. Unexpectedly tiring as secondary school only has like, 6 hours a day? and this has around 8? Something crazy people would do. But yea. Im officially a crazy no life kid now. Been fitting in pretty much. Used to getting up 7am, Going home at 6 in the evening, Having 3 hour classes and also getting lectured by lecturers (Especially Mr Tan. He hates me =/)
Around March,
Know pretty much of my mates. Dotards - Kenneth, Jeffrey & Ryan.
Got to know the whole class. A hangout gang. And yea. Falling in love. LOL
Okay, i did get together with a girl from my class. Names Nicole. She was somewhat different from the rest. She's sweet, caring, lovely, adorable, charming and the best words i could ever describe her. She's like THE ONE. Yea u know. =]
But i guess life's weird. Though we really liked each other, we kinda broke up after 3 weeks. Complicated. Pretty sad. One thing i'd remember for the rest of my life. =]
Oh well, but what's done is done. Move on and look up front right? ;D
HELL YEA PASSED T1 AND T2.
(It's really stupid that i'm exempted from T1 yet i still have to pay for it? Gah stupid money minded freaks! ==")
So yea, time flies..
JULY~
HOLYSHIT FINALS MAN!
Studying like mad. Went to MCD to resist the temptation of the PC at home ;D
Every paper was seriously "breathtaking" and "scary".
Never actually got so serious in my life. Yes i'm lazy call me whatever u want. But i still haven't been so "HARDWORKING" since liek what, forever? LOL
The 3 days was damn hard to pass. Seconds felt like years and Minutes felt like centuries and Hours felt like Forever. Finally over. Screw T5. Crazy paper. I didn't even know what i wrote till today. Haha. Anyway~
HOLIDAYS WOOHOO~
Went Genting.
Day 1
Kinda screwed up as we(me and jeff)waited up at skyway for like what, 3 hours?
Reached the genting at about 3 i think. Pretty cool. The cable cars WERE scary. Really. Squeeky sound especially. Kenneth stop holding my hands! xD
Nth much. Just ate buffet. Not too bad. Had deserts. Wasted alot of food. (jack u suck!) ;P and yea, watched BLOOD. (6/10 rating i suppose ;D)
Played alot of pool and snooker. Learned snooker today. Lotsa Fun. ;D
Day 2
THEME PARK DAY. KICK ASS FUN. Tried almost everything (even the sucky ones) and the best is still SPACE SHOT (2 THUMBS UP). I thought i felt like i lost my balls halfway through the fall. Scary. BUT IT WAS AWESOME. Me and kenneth got sunburned. Went back 2 the hotel for a "nap". Got buzzed up for dinner. Then PLAYED UNO. Okay it doesn't seem right but hey, we were like waiting for people to be ready, why not? ;D
Something i never expected i'd do.
Clubbing at SAFARI.
Had to pay rm50 split among 9 people. Ladies Night. Wished i was a girl too =/
Drank and Dance. Alot of fun. I didn't get drunk though. Or was i? xD
Gave Jeff a surprise TART. Glad u liked it. Haha. slept about 4. Like pigs. =]
Day 3
Fell sick. Really sick. Didn't feel well. Maybe missing Genting. Haha. After spaceshot, cable cars were nth. So yea. We waved to people as we pass other cars. xDxD
Reached home about 5. Knocked out. =]

thats pretty much about my trip. now let's skip to uh..
Btw, so sorry couldn't join u guys for Bak Kut Teh at Klang. U know i would've digged for it but i gotta take care of my aunt. She fell. During qi-gong. She's kinda heavy. So it was pretty serious. stayed there for like 3 days. I was like maid. But yea. Glad u guys enjoyed xDxD

then Tuesday, 30th June,
Skating. As usual. The gang. ;D
But jeff didnt skate. Kinda sad =/
But i'll make sure he does next time.
Hurt my lil left toe. Ouch. Bleeded ;P

lastly, Wednesday, 1st JULY.
Pool at AC. Tables there were freaking nice. I mean by super nice.
Smooth like dunno wat. xD PWNED. Sry guys. It's my day.xD
Played foosball too. It's fun. I'm good at attacking. Me and jeff. UNPWNABLE. xD
Went for futsal in the evening. Near my place.
With dotards, Tall guy and Spec guy. Had another friend Roy too. Roy PWN'd us all.
But oh well, we had fun. (Ryan's gotta pay more attention next time xD)
Dead tired. Ended at 6. All went back. So yea. That's pretty much about my day.

So yea. It's kinda late now. I mean it's early but i'm pretty worn out. ;D
Gonna sign off. Will update soon. Hopefully. Alright, till then. Peace ya'all ^^
~jack~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

1st comment!!!! Wheeee~~~~~

July 2, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home