Saturday, April 3, 2010

Birthdays ;D

Actually wanted to organise a clubbing event on sat night.
Cuz birthday's on sunday. But unfortunately, everyone's busy and stuff.
So when i almost felt like life sucked to the max, my bro's Jeff and Lim made me a BBQ PARTAY.well maybe not wholly for me. but they remembered my birthday. ;D
friday night BBQ, had a great time with Jeff the host, Lim the organiser, Ben and his chick, ruben, bryan, becca and han siong, adam and don! ;D
surprised me with a birthday cake. AWESOME. aha. it was really a great night. Thanks guys <3
Saturday went out with the ex classmates to celebrate me and nee's birthday at Mid Valley.
It was fun to hang out with yann, yuen, nee, jeff, ryan, kenneth, pauline and nicole.
Thanks alot guys. <3
and not to forget yann's bf vincent, who took the trouble to send me around. thanks bro ;)
Group Pic (P.S. Pauline damn cute x) )Gay Lou's 4ever x)Birthday Duo :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home