Tuesday, April 16, 2013

After Kezillion Years

Yeah. Finally back. Reason? I suppose the one and only I've been longing to talk to is finally ignoring me. She probably has found a better guy to talk to or what not. Perhaps all I ever was just a substitute. No. Substitutes has a value. I probably mean less than that. Hurms, it's not being all emo and shit. Well it sorta is. Point is i just feel that, it doesn't really make sense. When you like someone, you can't even talk to them? That's just nuts. I guess everyone has their own world they live in and sometimes, all they care about are themselves. So yeah. Too bad. LOL.

Oh well. Today has been an alright day. Had presentation with the group. Apparently, our group came to conflict, yet again. It seems to be the clash between them China students. Not to stereotype or whatnot, I reckon when two people have high ego and are reluctant to accept each other's opinions, they just fuck up the relationship. Unfortunately, that's how life is. And that's how life would be. Sincerely hope there would be less dramas in my life. As what i'm facing is already killing me on a daily basis. Haha.


A lil update since I haven't been saying anything for years. I'm currently studying at Aussie now. Doing Accounting. Final Year. Psst yeah I know what you're thinking. Almost a grad. But no. Honestly, graduating has never seemed so far till this year. All the subjects are hard az. All the tutors are strict az. All the assignments are a pain in the ass. God. Life would be so much better if it could be any simpler. Sigh. Well, i'm also currently working in a cafe, called Di Luna Restaurant. It's a really cool place. Seems a lil dodgy at first since it's Chinese owned Italian restaurant hahaha. But the food isn't such a let down. So are the coffee. They actually seem to be a lot better than  those competitors out there. The managers a really nice and sweet person. She can get cranky sometimes, but honestly, she's just SUPER NICE. Yep. I've been pampered for almost a year now. I enjoy each and every moment working there. Even if it's tiring, it's really worth it. Don't really get paid heaps but, i'd say it's enough to survive. 


Sometimes in life, it's the little things that count. In this case, it really has been the highlight of my 2 years in Aussie. It's really taught me a lot of stuff and values I would never have learnt back in Msia. Also, I gotta admit I've been growing up. Maturing. *perasan*
Oh well, that's cool. I can't be a kid forever. Psst. 

Now to the main point of this whole blog writing thingy. It's actually all because of her. I really could not withstand my emotions and feelings to her and I really can't ignore it. Thus this blog is gonna be my punching bag for the next 123456789 days till I get over her. All I can say is i'm really hurt from this and trusting someone is really not an easy task anymore. Someone as innocent and pure like her would actually give up on you, when you're not even her boyf. Jokes on me. It happened. So yeah. Like it or not, deal with it.

Anyways, it happened. No point crying over spilled milk. Time to man up and take life on like a beast. Haha. Thankfully I've got supportive friends and my favourite baby, Dota. Dota2 actually. Whatevs. Point is gaming does cheer the fuck outta me. I get to be like a kid and sometimes act like one. Who cares. It's better than letting your heart being played by people who doesn't appreciate you for nuts. At least I know better now. 

Alright. Hands are getting tired. Haven't been writing essays for like, Centuries. Not even joking. Haha. Yeah. Mainly my mind is really tired as well. Working and studying isn't exactly the funnest thing to do in life. But before I end this, I still sincerely hope that she would be better off, find a guy that treats her right, because that son of bitch better knows he's such a lucky fag. She's really a great girl. It's just i'm not great enough for her. Hopefully she takes care of herself and have someone to be with her during her ups and downs. She's really silly sometimes. She's childish but at the same time sweet and honest. I wonder how would she be like when she matures eventually. Probably be a really successful and adorable women. Haha.

I miss her. I wish her all the best. Alright. Peace out babes. *pretty much talking to a wall* Lawl. It's cool. I never fancied blogs nor telling my life stories to people anyways. But if someone ever reads it, thanks for wasting couple of minutes trying to listen to me haha. Thank you invisible audience :P

Goodnight. 17/4/2013.

P.S. I actually met up with a high school friend few weeks back. Well, we weren't exactly friends back then. we knew each other existed. Pretty much it. LOL. But yeah. She's one hell of a girl too. Will describe her more when i'm in a mood to. :P
I look pretty good in this one. Mad skills la :P




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home