Friday, April 19, 2013

I knew you were trouble when you walked in..

Had a busy day at work. Had some good conversations along the way. Realized the reason my mate left is due to politics at work. Also he only tried to make it look better for the boss. Yet the boss misunderstood him as being a coward using the parents card. Why must life be so complicated. Sigh. If only things could get simpler. People could be nice and less mean. Things wouldn't have to end this way..

Friend had a broke up as well. It wasn't today, but she's been acting tough. It must be hard. Putting so much effort into a relationship that never would've worked from the start. Somehow saw it coming. Yet, people get too infatuated and miss out the bigger picture in life. Well, maybe things are meant to happen. People are meant to get hurt. Only then they would be more careful next time. I hope she feels better soon. After all she's my first lady work mate. Hahaha. Thought she was nothing but a princess back then. So much have changed. She's so mature now. Well not exactly but, at least she's tryna grow up. But this fall, is gonna take her a long time to recover.

I really love how lyrics could express your feelings. To the words. LOL. Its like it understands you. That's why it hurts even more. To put it simply, i knew she was trouble. I knew it was a big risk. A likely to fail plan. Yet i still fell for her. Yep she just left it as it is. It bitters my heart to think about how nice she was, yet how cold could she be. Maybe that's humans. You only show your true self when your selfish. I guess she's got a point. Why would she even bother. After all, she has heaps of guy friends like me. Doesn't matter if i care more or pay more attention. She only cares about the guy she's into. Nothing else.

Just realized I've been a whiny bitch since 4 days ago. And i'm still going on about it. Weirdly, i start to enjoy the habit of writing blogs. Now i understand why people would literally report their lives. Well, this is probably my grown up diary. A place to express my feelings without being judged. After all, i wouldn't actually bother if someone judged anyways hahaha. But yeah. These things make me feel better in a very weird way. I talk to myself and write it out. Poof feeling better already. LOL

Alright gotta head off with the fewer words this time. Got work in the morning again. HECTIC WEEK i reckon. Hope i'll still be alive after work 2moz. Hahaha. Heaps of uni work to catch up on. Sometimes, i wish i had more breaks. LOL. Naw. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Yerp. :P Latas :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home